Aims and objectives
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Divine Center Ministries International is a Five Fold Pentecostal Mission, registered and Incorporated by the Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs under the Registrar of Companies Department, registered as a charity Organization and all subscribers of Divine Center Ministries International declare that;
- We believe the Bible is the only infallible Word of God; given by divine inspiration through holy men of God who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. (John 1:1-14) (II Timothy 3:16)
- We believe there is one God eternally existence in three persons: A unity of three co-eternal persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Acts 17:29) (Romans 1:20)
- We believe that Jesus Christ’s life of perfect obedience to God’s will through His suffering, death, and resurrection provided, (by God the Father) the only means of atonement for human sin. Those who by faith accept this atonement may have eternal life. (John 11:25) (Acts 17:18)
- We believe the church is a community of believers who confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. (Matthew 16:18) The church derives its authority from Christ, who is the Incarnated Word from the Scriptures “The Logos” the Written Word of God. (Ephesians 5:24-25)
- We believe the Baptism and the Infilling of the Holy Spirit extends Spiritual Gifts to the Church and Empowers the Believer and the Church to bear to witness to Christ. (Acts 1:8, 4:31) (I Corinthians 12:8) (Ephesians 4:8)
- We believe in the blessed hope of the Rapture of the church at Christ’s return.
Divine Grace Ministries exist to obey God, expand the Kingdom, and change lives. Five primary strategies are central to our success:
- We exist for Celebration.
Celebration occurs every time we enter the presence of God. Scripture calls this worship and there are many expressions of worship including: singing, commitment, praying, hearing the word of God, giving, baptism, meditating, and the celebration of the Lord’s Supper. (Matthew 4:10, John 4:23-24).
- We exist to Change Lives.
- Evangelism is the communication of God’s word to a lost world. The Bible declares that God is not willing for anyone to perish and that God’s desire is for His house to be full. The Bible places the responsibility of evangelism on the church. “His intent was that through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known.” (Ephesians 3:10, II Peter 3:9).
- We exist for Service.
- Ministry is the hands-on demonstration of Christianity to one another and to the community we serve. God has put a high priority on ministry. The Bible says, “By this shall all men know that you are my disciples-that you have love for one another.” (John 13:35).
- We exist for Discipleship.
- Discipleship is the education of God’s people in God’s word. Discipleship brings about fulfillment and maturity in the church. “Let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity.” (Hebrews 6:1).
- We exist for Prayer.
The first thing the early church did when they assembled was pray together. Prayer is the fuel that drives the ambitious priorities of the church and the spiritual power that changes the world. Christ demonstrated the power of prayer by making it a priority of His earthly ministry. If the Church is going to be effective, it must pray. (Acts 1:14, John 17, I Peter 5:7).
The Ministries’ objects (“the Objects”) are the advancement of the Christian faith according to the principles of the Pentecostal Faith, the advancement of education for the public benefit and other charitable purposes, as the trustees may decide, in Uganda and/or other parts of the world.